What are the specific things that inspire students to learn? This is a very important question. It is therefore necessary to know the answer, so that students can be motivated to learn more effectively.
Motivating students to learn is a difficult task because in today’s era, there are many things in front of the students that attract their attention. School of parallel society is in school, in which many factories draw attention of students. But motivating students to learn is beneficial because the motivated students are more eager to learn and participate in the classroom.
Give Students Leadership Experience :- Obviously, teaching a class filled with motivated students is an enjoyable experience for a teacher. At the same time the atmosphere of this classroom attracts students. For example, in an inter college in Uttar Pradesh; the period of English was kept in the 8th hour so that the students stayed in school for the last din. The way to teach the teacher of English and how to interact with the students was such that all students had waited for the 8th term. The participation of students in this subject was quite good. Every student got an opportunity to talk and ask questions.
Give Some Projects to Every Student :- A panel of seven students studying in the school was created, which works to make learning more dense. In this, the students share their opinions on different issues, such as what is the meaning of learning or learning for them? How can the trainers create a relaxed environment for creativity, collaboration, trust, failure in the school, in which the students want to participate themselves?
Project-based work is given great importance in many outside countries. The students’ panel encouraged the project to mix various topics together. So that students interested in different subjects can work together instead of making each project different. One student said that by making a project in this way, every student would get some work of his choice. Students also got the chance to see the same project in different aspects.
How to Create a Project by Including Different Topics :- The students told about a project that they had to do research on diseases, and to make a project on it. Biology and art were included in this project. Students adopted a very different way for this – they talked to their family members and made videos of their experiences. In this, he also tried to know whether such a disease is hereditary.
A student was initially not very excited about this project, but later she liked this project because she was very interested in art. One student said, “We searched for the solution of our own problem in the instructions of the teachers themselves. It was quite challenging because we did not know which direction we were moving, but I always felt we were finding the best solution. “
Excitement of Students :- Students were also very excited about the fact that their project was transformed into a reality, which they would be able to display for people to see. This project was selected by the University of California and was displayed in the Art Gallery of San Diego. One student said, “This project was in front of us as a reality at the time of the exhibition. It was not such a thing that we were only doing for the grade. It was rather a thing we could do with good and beautiful “
Specific Points Motivating Students
- Challenge students according to the level and give them an opportunity for positive competition to find solutions.
- Start your period with questions, not with the answer – the answer to questions is boredom. By doing so you can retain Rich in learning the students.
- Give students the opportunity and the environment to move ahead with their best experiences
- Give students an assignment that matches their interests.
- Give students experience learning by themselves
- Make students realize that you care for them as a teacher.
- Give the students personal feedback about their progress.
- Give students the experience of adding their knowledge and understanding to the local surroundings.
- Adopt a strategy to ensure the participation of children in the classroom and encourage students to ask questions.
- Let’s Learn About Changes to Learning Process
- We Must Know That Education Is Most Important for Us
- Importance of Higher Education Objectives in India
Dealing in the depth of a subject creates a curiosity among the students who are more enduring. This will keep students looking forward to learning.
My name is Salin Royed. This site is connected with the instruction related subjects and theme. I have presented this blog for instructive reason. Here, you can see instructive related points. Expectation you will like it.